Riding Tours & Boarding
Horseback Riding Details
Boyd Family Farms is pleased to now offer professionally-guided horseback tours of the vast Chattahoochee National Forest.
Choose from a beautiful four-hour sunrise tour, or enjoy the tranquil views atop the beautiful terrain in our for our sunset ride. You can also select any hours of the day you would prefer.
Horse, gear, and a certified tour guide included. Ask about our extended camping horse-back tours.
Horse Boarding Details
- 500.00 monthly for full RV hook up and up to two vehicle parking
- 100.00 monthly per horse for unlimited property access, which includes 2 acre let out, one 12×12 padded covered holding pin per horse, and 20 acres of wooded/open gassed unfenced paster with waterfalls and riding trail.
- 30.00 extra per horse per month for unlimited barn access which includes 12×12 padded indoor holding stall with access to outdoor padded 12×12 covered holding stall (previously mentioned), hot and cold indoor wash rack.
- A valid credit card will need to be kept on file, until one week (7 Business days) after check out.
- 1 months fee will be collected upon booking.
- A full refund will be issued for cancellations no later than two weeks prior to reservation; for cancellations after the two-week before reservation period no refunds will be issued.
- Tack room is not included.
- Coggins must be presented at check-in.
- Horses must be supplemented with Hay for let out area. (No round bells)
- The lessee is Responsible for hay, grain, feed, and bedding. We can provide these provisions at additional cost.
- The lessee is Responsible for all stall cleanup and care/wellbeing of any animal accompanying the Lessee.